MY COMMITMENT VISION AND MISSION
To put my knowledge of orthopedics gained by education and experience with precision and accurate use of technology for the benefit of patients along with the growth of organization.
- I believe that quality & state of the art equipments yield maximum benefit to our patients.
- Each patient is valued as part of who we are today & what we will be tomorrow. More than simply treating their present illness we will also strive for prevention & treatment of their ailments with love and affection and dedication.
- I will strive hard to provide the Best Orthopedic surgical care & outcome to the patients of all the sections of the society.
- I believe “Fail to Plan, Is Plan to Fail.” So proper pre-operative planning is the essence of good surgical outcome.
- M.B.B.S.: November, 1982, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur. (Gold Medalist): Received 2 Gold Medals In General Surgery.
- M.S. (Orthopedics): November, 1986 from Govt. Medical College, Nagpur. Stood 1st in Nagpur University.
- AO Masters Course, Davos (Switzerland)
- AO Pelvi-acetabular Masters Course GRAZ ( Austria)
- AO Advance Course, Bangalore.
- AO Pelvic Course, New Delhi.